Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Samantha French comes to Minneapolis



My friend Samantha French was in town a week ago for her gallery opening at the wonderful Soo Visual Art Center here in Minneapolis. (For full disclosure I had a solo show there last August so I am a bit biased). Anyways, it was wonderful to catch up on old times and be inspired by some dreamy paintings.


Our friend (and also talented) Julie Jilek also made it into town for the event which made for a super fun night.



And of course we had to take a swim in the pool at my apartment building so she could snap some pictures for future use.  Unfortunately, it was cool and cloudy that day so we didn't last long. It is also why I was outside of the pool drinking my coffee when I took this picture.


You can check out more of Samantha French's work here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment